Join us July 26th, 2012 at 10 – 10:30 a.m. CDT for a Webinar on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Navigation
As part of our goal to constantly add value to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PowerObjects is continuing on in our webinar series that we lovingly call the PowerObjects’ CRM How-to Webinar Series (I know, the name is creative, right?). This particular webinar on CRM 2011 navigation will be the fourth in that series.
In our past webinars, we have talked about (click to see the recorded webinars):
This 30-minute webinar will show you how to efficiently and effectively navigate through CRM, saving time and clicks along the way.
What you’ll learn:
- Tips & Tricks on how you can save time and clicks
- How to set up forms so they are easy to navigate through
- A few tools that will help you navigate effectively inside of Dynamics CRM
- A cross entity search tool that will help you find exactly what you’re looking for easily and quickly
- A tool that compiles everything about a record and displays that data in one window
About the Speaker
Cecilie Svensgaard is the manager of PowerPack, PowerObjects’ value-adding Microsoft Dynamics CRM add-ons. She is passionate about helping PowerPack customers, and really enjoys exploring the add-ons to help users get the most out of their PowerPack experience. Cecilie holds a degree in Business Administration from the University of Minnesota Duluth. When she’s not enjoying the wonders of CRM, Cecilie likes to spend time outside, work out, spend time with her family and play with her two cats.
Latest posts by JoeCRM (see all)
- How to Assign a Territory to a Lead in Dynamics CRM - May 17, 2013
- Out of the Box Report: Dynamics CRM User Summary - May 16, 2013
- Dynamics CRM / XRM Integration with GIS and PowerMap - May 15, 2013