Sunday 3/18 was an exciting day as Convergence kicked off with a pleasant day and temperature around lower 70s. There was a lot of positive vibe in the events area with the confluence of partners, customers and Microsoft. The expo opened sharp at noon with a constant increase in enthusiastic traffic. Lunch was great and the desserts were the best!
There were interesting sessions in the afternoon. Below are some of the Convergence 2012 highlights of the day:
- A great CRMUG group discussion followed by Q & A on CRM User Adoption actively participated by existing partners and CRM customer. There was a wealth of knowledge and user experience shared around importance of Executive Buy In, Training, Keeping Users Engaged and Tracking User Adoption to make a CRM Implementation successful.
- A wonderful session on tips around how to use Dynamics CRM to its full potential. There were live examples shared around Outlook Shortcuts, Quick Shortcut Keys, Lynch Integration, Bulk Edit and optimizing the use of CRM Connections (Relationship in 4.0).
- An informative session on maximizing sales effectiveness through CRM. There was a lot of focus on using Social CRM, Mobility and a future use of CRM through tablets by sales teams.
- An interactive panel discussion with MVPs where they addressed a lot of CRM Q and As and pain areas
- An ISV session showcasing their add-ons and some marketing strategies adopted involving global customers
Joe CRM and Team had a great Day One at Convergence 2012. Below are some of PowerObjects highlight of the day:
- Gretchen Mann, Director of Solutions Delivery, presented some real life, creative ideas on engaging users especially the Sales Team in the process of achieving high User Adoption
- Alex Fagundes, CIO was an active participant in the CRM MVP Panel Discussion
- Gretchen Mann, shared excellent MSCRM tip around using CRM Connections (Relationship in 4.0) feature
- Doug Greiner, lightened a busy day with a super CRM Stand Up Comedy at Booth 704.
- PO gave away cash prize of $1000 at the end of the day to one lucky winner
(Click image for next picture)
Latest posts by JoeCRM (see all)
- How to Assign a Territory to a Lead in Dynamics CRM - May 17, 2013
- Out of the Box Report: Dynamics CRM User Summary - May 16, 2013
- Dynamics CRM / XRM Integration with GIS and PowerMap - May 15, 2013