PowerObjects is thrilled to announce we have launched a Microsoft Dynamics CRM PowerPack LinkedIn Group to give customers a chance to discuss PowerPack add-ons and provide feedback to help guide their evolution. If you’d like to become a member, simple follow this link to get started: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Microsoft-Dynamics-CRM-PowerPack-4209102. We sincerely hope you join in the conversation!
PowerPack is a collection of Microsoft Dynamics CRM add-ons that were developed by CRM Experts, PowerObjects, based on the needs and feedback of our customers. These add-ons are designed to help increase the functionality and the efficiency of your CRM system. These add-ons include:
- PowerPhoto: Provides the ability to drag and drop images (JPG & PNG) onto contact records.
- PowerSurvey: Develop surveys and send, collect, and analyze data right within CRM.
- PowerMailChimp: Email marketing right from CRM with the data where you need it most.
- PowerGlobalSearch: Saves users hours of time when searching for data inside the CRM.
- PowerFind: Easily find people in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- PowerCharge (COMING SOON!): Credit card charging power straight from your CRM.
- PowerBarCode (COMING SOON!): With a simple control within CRM, easily insert QR code, Matrix, linier or PDF barcode.
- PowerWebTraffic (COMING SOON!): Now combine the power of website analytics with the power of CRM!
- …and the list is continuously growing based on the feedback you provide!
If you haven’t joined LinkedIn or joined a LinkedIn group before, this is a great forum to discover and participate in focused discussions around a particular topic. In the case of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM PowerPack LinkedIn Group, the discussion is focused on everything related to our PowerPack suite of CRM add-ons.
Have questions? Our PowerPack Pro is here to answer any questions you may have or help you get started.
Latest posts by JoeCRM (see all)
- How to Assign a Territory to a Lead in Dynamics CRM - May 17, 2013
- Out of the Box Report: Dynamics CRM User Summary - May 16, 2013
- Dynamics CRM / XRM Integration with GIS and PowerMap - May 15, 2013