Although we’re already knocking at IE8′s door, adding IE7Pro gives you the ability to spell check within CRM. This is particularly useful when sending emails and creating email templates from CRM. One of the most frequently requested featues from our client is to include some type of spell checking ability when creating emails and email templates from the web interface. This small add-in will give you that ability!
IE7Pro is a free extension created for Internet Explorer 7. Please note that is extension is NOT created by Microsoft and the supportability of this product is not guaranteed. That being said, numerous folks around our office have installed it and have had no issues with it thus far.
Spell Checking is not the only feature of IE7Pro. There are a myriad of other features in the extension that are very useful as well:
1. Double click to close tab.
2. Open new tab from address bar.
3. Enable/disable tab browse history manager.
4. Enable/disable crash recovery
5. Move the IE menu bar above the address bar
6. Hide search bar.
7. Modify the maxium number of parallel connections to the web server.
8. Select the external program to view page source
9. Mouse Gesturing: Mouse Gesture allow the user to execute commonly performed tasks (open/close a tab, go back, go forward , print , scrolling page etc.) by drawing a simple symbol on the screen.
10. Crash Recovery: automatically restores all opened pages after a crash happened.
Please note that this does not work in short data fields; only long text fields, like the body of an email message or other ntext type fields.
Download available here: http://www.ie7pro.com/
Latest posts by JoeCRM (see all)
- How to Assign a Territory to a Lead in Dynamics CRM - May 17, 2013
- Out of the Box Report: Dynamics CRM User Summary - May 16, 2013
- Dynamics CRM / XRM Integration with GIS and PowerMap - May 15, 2013