Event after event. Year after year. You have amassed mountains of information about registrants, sponsors, vendors and volunteers. With ZapEvent’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM Event Management and Online Registration System
, your organization can utilize that information to communicate more effectively, market more intelligently and work more efficiently.
- Maintain all of your event data in one place. No more exporting from a registration system and importing into another program.
- Seamless integration that cuts down on time and mistakes
- A flexible platform that delivers highly configurable workflows and analytics. Access your data via web browser, mobile device or Outlook client.
- Gain greater insight to your registrants, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers. Utilize the relationships between your contacts to provide a better communication experience.
- Organize, automate, and synchronize your organization’s business processes. With your whole staff in one system, you can control access, set up tasks, store documentation and more!
- Communicate more effectively and market more strategically. Automate marketing tasks such as promotions based on registrant behavior or incentivize based on past performance.
- Do I have to have a ZapEvent account to use PowerZapEvent?
Yes, but when you register PowerZapEvent, a ZapEvent account automatically gets created for you, so there’s no need to set one up manually.
- How much does ZapEvent cost?
Free events are free. If customers use the ZapEvent gateway and merchant account, ZapEvent charges $1.30 per registration, plus 4.9% of the order total for paid events. If customers use a ZapEvent approved gateway, ZapEvent charges 2% of the order total, plus $1.30 per registration – invoice/net 30. There are no setup fees or additional costs with ZapEvent. You can either absorb this fee, pass it on to the registrant, or some combination of both.
- Will I get charged by ZapEvent for a free event?
No. If you are not charging for the event, you will not have to pay the above fee to ZapEvent.
- Who runs my registrants' credit cards?
ZapEvent does the credit card processing for you, so you do not need to set up a merchant account separately.
- So if someone chooses to send in a check, are the processing fees still applied?
If someone chooses to send in a check, the event director is responsible for collecting the check. ZapEvent will still charge $1.30 for each registration, but the 4.9% of the order total will not be applied.
- How do I get paid for my events?
ZapEvent will collect the money for your event for you, and will reconcile your orders on the 1st and 15th of every month (or, if this falls on a weekend or holiday, the first business day thereafter). You will recieve a check to the person & address you have entered in the PowerZapEvent registration screen. If you wish to recieve direct deposit instead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are accepting checks for your event, it is your responsibility to collect those checks.
- So ZapEvent pays me on the 1st and 15th of every month?
ZapEvent will pay you on the 1st of the month for all orders taken 7 days prior to the reconcile date, no matter the amount. ZapEvent will only pay you on the 15th of the month if the total dollar amount taken in up to 7 days prior to the reconcile date exceeds $200.
- Can I customize the registration page?
If you don’t want the standard blue & organge ZapEvent colors on your event registration pages, ZapEvent can customize your event page for you. Please contact email@example.com if this is something you are interested in.
- How fast do the registrations show up in CRM?
Registrations will be synced to your CRM once a day.
- What kind of reporting is available?
PowerZapEvent comes with a reporting function that allows you to see all registrant information, including what event they registered for, what questions they answered, how much they paid for the event, and much more. You can then export your report to Excel, or view it right within CRM.
- What happens with PowerZapEvent if I copy my CRM database?
If you copy a CRM organization with PowerZapEvent installed, you must uninstall PowerZapEvent and re-install to point to a new ZapEvent account. You cannot have more than one CRM organization pointing to a ZapEvent account.
- What options do I have for processing payments if I use PowerZapEvent?
Well, here’s the scoop:
- Free events are free.
- If you use ZapEvent as the gateway and merchant account: $1.30 per registration plus 4.9% of order total. No setup fees or additional costs.
- If you uses a ZapEvent approved gateway: 2% of order total. Invoice – net 30. There are no ZapEvent setup fees. Approved gateways include PayPal Websites Payment Pro, Braintree and eProcessing Network.
To opt-in to using your own payment gateway, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, by default, you will use ZapEvent’s payment gateway if your event is a paid event.
- What happens if someone registers for an event, and then cancels, and wants a refund?
Here is ZapEvent’s refund policy:
When a direct credit card refund is requested by the event director, it is recommended that this request be done via email to email@example.com. ZapEvent is only able to process direct credit card refunds for transactions that have happened within the past 7 calendar days and the amount refunded by ZapEvent will not include processing fees. Only in situations of accidental duplicate transactions will the processing fees also be refunded to the participant. If the transaction took place more than 7 days ago, the event director will need to refund the participant directly.
How do I get started?
Try any of our PowerPack Add-ons FREE for 30 days with no risk and no pressure to commit! There are no setup fees, no long-term contracts (simply month to month), and no credit card information required!
Setting up your free 30 day trial is as easy as:
Grab the import.zip file from the respective PowerPack page and save it on your desktop, or in your downloads folder. Then navigate to your CRM and go to Settings > Customizations > Solutions and click on Import. Find the .zip file that you saved, and walk through the import process. Each add-on will take 2-5 minutes to import. After the import has finished, close that import screen.
After the import has finished, you will see the add-on listed in your list of solutions. Double click on the name of the add-on to open the registration screen. Fill in your information in that screen and click on Submit to register for your free 30 day trial!
Note: If you are registering an add-on that asks you for a username and password, please make sure you are registering from your externally-facing URL.
Some of the PowerPack add-ons have some additional information that you can configure in a setup tab, or other tabs in the configuration screen. Please refer to the import & setup guides for the particular add-on that you imported, which can be found on the individual PowerPack pages.
Thank you for giving the PowerPack add-on a try!
If you’re loving the PowerPack add-on, subscribe for the low cost of $1 or $2/CRM user/month! If the add-on isn’t suiting your needs, simply remove the solution.