If you’ve ever sent a client a document, and wondered whether they received your email, or if they ever opened the document you asked them to read, then you will love PowerShare. This Dynamics CRM document sharing add-on gives you the power to create a bundle of documents in CRM, send those documents to a client, and see whether they received the email, and whether they viewed the documents in your bundle. The best part? Everything is done within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Easily create your document bundles with the PowerShare wizard
- Add little notes to each document, or the document bundle as a whole
- Unique bundle URL gives you control over who has access to each document bundle
- Set an expiration date on each document bundle, giving clients a limited time to access the documents
- Be one step ahead of clients by tracking:
- If the email with the document bundle was received and opened
- How many times the document bundle was opened
- If any of the documents within the bundle were opened, and how many times
- Free 30 day trial available
- Subscription Price: $1/user/month – users counted include all enabled CRM users
- System Requirements: CRM 2011 Online or CRM 2011 On-premise with Internet Facing (ADFS)
Example of a PowerShare Document Bundle
What kinds of documents can I add to my PowerShare document bundle?
You can add Word documents, Xcel spreadsheets, PDFs, PowerPoints and images with this Dynamics CRM document sharing tool.
Does PowerShare collaborate with SharePoint documents?
PowerShare does not collaborate directly with PowerShare documents. However, you can map your SharePoint drive to your computer, and pull in SharePoint documents to attach to your document bundles.
Can I send a PowerShare bundle to multiple people at the same time?
No, PowerShare bundles can only be sent to one CRM contact or lead at a time.
Where are the PowerShare documents saved?
The PowerShare documents are saved as attachments in your CRM, so they are stored just like any other CRM attachment would be.
When will PowerShare be available?
This Dynamics CRM document sharing add-on is available now. Try it free for 30 days!
How do I get started?
Try any of our PowerPack Add-ons FREE for 30 days with no risk and no pressure to commit! There are no setup fees, no long-term contracts (simply month to month), and no credit card information required!
Setting up your free 30 day trial is as easy as:
Grab the import.zip file from the respective PowerPack page and save it on your desktop, or in your downloads folder. Then navigate to your CRM and go to Settings > Customizations > Solutions and click on Import. Find the .zip file that you saved, and walk through the import process. Each add-on will take 2-5 minutes to import. After the import has finished, close that import screen.
After the import has finished, you will see the add-on listed in your list of solutions. Double click on the name of the add-on to open the registration screen. Fill in your information in that screen and click on Submit to register for your free 30 day trial!
Note: If you are registering an add-on that asks you for a username and password, please make sure you are registering from your externally-facing URL.
Some of the PowerPack add-ons have some additional information that you can configure in a setup tab, or other tabs in the configuration screen. Please refer to the import & setup guides for the particular add-on that you imported, which can be found on the individual PowerPack pages.
Thank you for giving the PowerPack add-on a try!
If you’re loving the PowerPack add-on, subscribe for the low cost of $1 or $2/CRM user/month! If the add-on isn’t suiting your needs, simply remove the solution.