In today’s fast-paced world, it’s more important than ever to get a full 360 degree view of your customers at the click of a button. With the power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and PowerOneView, you now have the ability to view everything related to your record in one window. Simply open a contact, lead, account, opportunity, or any other CRM record, click on PowerOneView and all related records will quickly display in one view. Scroll through the records one by one, and let the reading pane show you what’s inside of each record. With the help of this reading pane, you no longer have to open a record to see what’s inside of it!
- Consolidate all related activities and records in one view, allowing you to quickly scroll through and get an idea of everyone’s interactions with this person, opportunity, case, ect.
- Sort related records by when they were created, modified, the type or status of the record, and decide whether or not to include child records in the view
- Peer into the related records without actually having to open them with the handy, configurable reading pane
- PowerOneView is configurable to roll up any related CRM records, even custom records!
- Added to Contact, Lead, Account, Opportunity and Case entities upon import, but can easily be added to any CRM entity
- Free 30 day trial available
- Subscription price: $1/user/month – users counted include all enabled CRM users
- System Requirements: Any CRM 2011 implementation – Online or On-premises
Can PowerOneView be added to custom entities?
Absolutely! PowerOneView can be added to the left navigation of any custom entity. Consult the PowerOneView User Guide (further down the page) for more information.
What if users only have rights to some records in CRM. Will they be able to view all records with PowerOneView?
No. PowerOneView will only show users records that they have read access to.
Can I filter the records I’m viewing?
Yes. You can filter by the type of record, the status of the record, when the record was created or modified, and you can search within your records too!
Does PowerOneView work with custom entities?
It sure does! PowerOneView can be added to the left hand navigation of any entity, and any custom entity can be displayed in the PowerOneView screen.
How do I get started?
Try any of our PowerPack Add-ons FREE for 30 days with no risk and no pressure to commit! There are no setup fees, no long-term contracts (simply month to month), and no credit card information required!
Setting up your free 30 day trial is as easy as:
Grab the import.zip file from the respective PowerPack page and save it on your desktop, or in your downloads folder. Then navigate to your CRM and go to Settings > Customizations > Solutions and click on Import. Find the .zip file that you saved, and walk through the import process. Each add-on will take 2-5 minutes to import. After the import has finished, close that import screen.
After the import has finished, you will see the add-on listed in your list of solutions. Double click on the name of the add-on to open the registration screen. Fill in your information in that screen and click on Submit to register for your free 30 day trial!
Note: If you are registering an add-on that asks you for a username and password, please make sure you are registering from your externally-facing URL.
Some of the PowerPack add-ons have some additional information that you can configure in a setup tab, or other tabs in the configuration screen. Please refer to the import & setup guides for the particular add-on that you imported, which can be found on the individual PowerPack pages.
Thank you for giving the PowerPack add-on a try!
If you’re loving the PowerPack add-on, subscribe for the low cost of $1 or $2/CRM user/month! If the add-on isn’t suiting your needs, simply remove the solution.