An exciting new feature in Dynamics CRM 2016 is the ability to use custom email signatures when sending an email from CRM. This can be very helpful for organizations that rely heavily on email communications sent from their Dynamics CRM system.
You can utilize your own email signatures and easily add them to either new emails or email replies. The feature also allows you to set a default email signature for ease of use. In today’s blog, we’ll show you how to set up your own email signature in CRM.
1. In Personal Options, navigate to the Email Signatures tab.
2. Click New to create your Email Signature.
3. After saving the new Email Signature, you can also choose the default signature by clicking Set as Default.
Note: If you do not see an option for email signature, you may need to request the email signature privilege with your CRM Administrator.
Once a you have setup at least one signature, you will be able to insert it into an email.
4. When sending or replying to an email, click on Email signature.
5. Choose a signature from the list and click Select. This will insert the signature into the email.
6. If you are sending or replying to an email and do not see your name listed in the ‘From’ field in the email, your default signature will automatically load.