A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away you dreamed of becoming a true master of marketing automation. While most organizations have the marketing part down—the automation part can get tricky. (Search your feelings, you know it to be true.)
We can help you get your marketing in CRM automated with our powerful suite of PowerPack Add-ons that will take your marketing to the next level. From bulk email to lead scoring to surveys to web forms – we’ve got just the tools you need, young Padawan!
Here are 12 reasons why you need PowerPack Add-ons for marketing automation:
1. Never wonder if your emails will reach the Rebel Alliance when you use PowerEmail! You can track what emails are opened and which URLs were clicked by the recipient all within CRM.
2. Become a master of bulk email with PowerMailChimp and track statistics back to contacts, leads, and accounts in CRM. Size matters not.
3. Put those campaigns on autopilot! You can easily create drip campaigns in CRM with PowerNurture and watch the add-on automate everything for you.
4. Stay on target with PowerScore! You can automatically score CRM leads and contacts based on their behavior and ensure you’re following up with the right people.
5. Pass on your wealth of knowledge with the PowerShare add-on, which allows you to bundle and share documents with contacts and then track when they open them.
6. Use the Force…or PowerSMS to send text messages to contacts, leads, or other custom entities all within CRM!
7. Keep the CRM conversation going on Twitter and post directly from CRM with PowerSocial.
8. Use PowerSurveyPlus to build, configure, and send surveys from CRM so you can understand how your leads and contacts really feel about you.
9. Need a creative way to engage an audience at an event or for a promotion? You can build and track a trivia game from contacts or leads in CRM with PowerTrivia—just remember to let the Wookie win.
10. With PowerWebForm you can put forms on your website and pull information straight into CRM—eliminating the need to export/import lists from other databases.
11. Don’t underestimate your web traffic data! Combine the power of website analytics with the power of CRM by using the PowerWebTraffic add-on. #UnlimitedPower
12. Throw the perfect event and capture all of your RSVPs in CRM by using PowerZapEvent for your online event registration management in CRM.
What’s great about our PowerPack add-ons is that they are developed based on the needs and feedback from our customers. These add-ons are not just simple customizations for sales force and marketing automation, but offer true features to help you get the most out of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM investment.
Our PowerPack add-ons for marketing automation will set you on the right path to becoming a marketing automation master. Each of our PowerPack add-ons help reduce manual processes, and streamline many marketing-related procedures. Another great benefit is that you can pick and choose which tools will work best for your organization—wherever you are in your CRM journey. As your operation grows, you can add on other tools as you see fit.
Start a free 30-day trial of any of our add-ons today!
Happy CRM’ing and “May the Fourth” be with you…