Easily insert random numbers, or letters, dates or times in any field of any entity in CRM automatically. Use a combination of numbers, letters and dates in your fields, and have the ability to number more than one field in each entity. Random numbers are also guaranteed to be unique.
It is easy to add a constant to the auto-number. It can be placed: before, after, or within the auto-number. Once the correct format has been chosen for the auto-number, simply add the constant to the appropriate place in the format field.
1. First, navigate to PowerPack.
2. Navigate to PowerAutoNumber. It may be necessary to scroll to the right to find the PowerAutoNumber depending on how many PowerPacks are installed in CRM.
3. Select New.
4. Before the PowerAutoNumber:
5. On the record, the PowerAutoNumber will appear as follows:
6. After the PowerAutoNumber:
7. On the record, the PowerAutoNumber will appear as follows:
8. Within the PowerAutoNumber:
9. On the record, the PowerAutoNumber will appear as follows:
Thanks for your interest in PowerAutoNumber. Should you have any questions, contact us at 612-339-3355 or email email@example.com/stg. Remember, your trial will expire 30 days from the date of installation. If you are interested in subscribing, go back to the configuration screen and change “try” to “subscribe” and enter your credit card information – you will be charged $1/CRM user/month.