PowerEmail is a simple way to send emails via CRM while gaining extra insight on the details of what happens after the emails have been sent: if and when an email was opened, the last time it was opened, how many times it was opened, and tracks URL clicks. In order to be able to send emails via CRM using PowerEmail, the user will need to have the proper permissions. The System Administrators will automatically see PowerEmail appear under the PowerPack tile; even without having the security role.
1. To assign the security role to a specific user, navigate to Settings.
2. Navigate to Administration.
3. Select Users.
4. Select the users that are to be assigned the new security role. Click the elipse for more options.
5. Select Manage Roles.
NOTE: There are two different security roles allotted for PowerEmail. PowerEmail Service Account is meant for the specific user whose CRM login information was entered in on the PowerEmail Configuration screen during registration. The PowerEmail User is meant for other users who need permissions to use PowerEmail.
6. When the correct role has been selected, click OK.
7. The selected user(s) will now have the new security role and be will able to send emails from CRM using PowerEmail!
Should you have any questions, contact us at 612-339-3355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org/stg. Remember, your trial will expire 30 days from the date of import. If you are interested in subscribing, go back to the configuration screen and change “try” to “subscribe” and enter your credit card information – you will be charged $1/CRM user/month.