PowerSocial allows CRM users to post messages on LinkedIn or Twitter, all from within the comfort of their CRM system. It’s as easy as choosing a publisher, creating a message, and posting! But, of course, not just anyone can post using PowerSocial. PowerSocial also includes the ability to require approval before posts are blasted out into the wilderness of the social media sphere. PowerSocial also makes it easy to keep a consistent flow of messages going out, by allowing users to schedule messages to post at a specific date and time. With PowerSocial, you can not only post from within your CRM, but you can also monitor specific people, hashtags, groups, companies, etc., plus you’ll be able to turn incoming messages into contacts or leads, and respond to posts or repost from within CRM. If you are a social media nut, PowerSocial is the add-on for you!
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. Navigate to Solutions.
3. Open the PowerSocial solution. In the configuration screen, select the Setup tab.
4. In order to use PowerSocial, a Bitly account is required. Click the +Bitly Token to use your current account or to be prompted to create a new one. You may sign in with Facebook or twitter as well. The Bitly Link allows long links to be shortened to short Bitly links when adding links to social posts.
5. You will be asked to Allow PowerSocial to access your account, select Allow.
6. Once PowerSocial has been given access to your account, click the refresh Token. The token will then populate the Bitly Access Token field. A Footer Image URL may be added if desired; it will automatically be displayed at the bottom of a LinkedIn post from this publisher. Hit Save.
7. The Bitly Access Token has now been set up. To be able to begin sharing posts, you will need to connect your social media account (Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter) with the PowerSocial Publisher in the Social Publishers area and you are ready to go!
Thanks for your interest in PowerSocial. Should you have any questions, contact us at 612-339-3355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, your trial will expire 30 days from the date of installation. If you are interested in subscribing, go back to the configuration screen and change “try” to “subscribe” and enter your credit card information – you will be charged $1/CRM user/month.