Valentine’s Day is approaching and with that we are often reminded of iconic romances like Antony and Cleopatra, Romeo and Juliet, Microsoft Dynamics CRM PowerPack Add-on PowerMailChimp and Google Analytics… wait, what?
While PowerMailChimp and Google Analytics don’t exactly fit in to the category of a romantic couple, the pairing of the two form a different type of perfect relationship. If you’re looking to track your bulk email campaign statistics using PowerObjects’ robust add-on PowerMailChimp, then Google Analytics is the ideal partner! And just like any great relationship, it’s easy to connect the two. Let’s take a look:
- Start by creating a great looking template in MailChimp and include a link to a page on your website:
2. On your PowerMailChimp Blast record, check off “Add Google Analytics” and the title for the campaign you wish to see in Google Analytics and send out the blast:
3. Besides enjoying the benefits PowerMailChimp provides (like tracking bulk email statistics back into CRM for Contacts, Leads and Accounts) when a user clicks the link in your email you can track the data generated by that action in Google Analytics. Simply click on the Campaign tab in your Google Analytics account to view your Campaign:
4. And easily view the pages, traffic type and title of the pages visited:
While this is truly a great feature, why not take things a step further and combine the power of website tracking analytics with the power of CRM. With PowerWebTraffic you get the ability to see what your customers and potential clients are viewing by collecting website tracking analytics and connecting them to contacts and leads right within your Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. Read the PowerWebTraffic User Guide to learn how you can easily turn your anonymous traffic into known traffic. And best of all, PowerWebTraffic and Google Analytics can be used on the same website.
Why not start (or deepen) your love affair by adding an additional dimension of meaningful campaign analytics today? And if you’re not already one of the thousands of our global CRM enthusiasts already using PowerMailChimp give it a try – for FREE! Click here to learn more. If you still aren’t convinced here are a few of our Dynamics CRM PowerPack Blogs and testimonials to help get you there:
- PowerPack Testimonials – PowerPack adds Real Value to Real CRMs
- PowerPack in Action – Marketing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- PowerPack CRM Add-Ons