In a previous blog, we explained how to update the customer portal within CRM 2011. Today you will learn how to use the customer portal to create and register an event in CRM 2011.
To create an event in CRM:
- Go to the CRM Marketing section and under the Campaigns section, click New.
- Make sure to set the Status Reason to Registration Open so that users will be able to access the portal to register for the event.
- Make sure to check the box for Publish Event Details on Web and set the Campaign Type to Event. Fill out any other necessary information.
- Save the event.
How to register the event in the customer portal:
- Go to the Customer Portal and click on Recently Added:
Or click on Upcoming Events:
- Click Registration Open:
- You will see:
- Click on Register for this Event:
- The registration form will open. Fill out the registration information:
Now you know how to create and register an event in the CRM 2011 Customer Portal. For more helpful guides check out our blog!