What are the ingredients for CRM success and how can you ensure all these ingredients are present? Join PowerObjects for a 2-Day CRM User Adoption Workshop and learn how you can drive user adoption and increase your success with Dynamics CRM. This workshop will be led by Gretchen Opferkew, Director of Education at PowerObjects, and takes place July 30-July 31st, 2013.
In this workshop, you will:
- Evaluate your organization’s readiness for CRM success
- Learn how user adoption relies on executive leadership, scope and vision, and ownership
- Make a plan for communicating to users and supporting enhancements to CRM
- Discover how to motivate your CRM users through fun and competition
- Find out if anything such as process adoption, technical issues, or data quality is preventing you from user adoption and what you can do about it
- Develop an initial and ongoing training plan for your organization’s CRM users
- Learn tips for on how to design Microsoft Dynamics CRM to make it as easy as possible to learn
Who is a good fit for this workshop?
- Organizations struggling with user adoption
- Organizations planning on rolling out Dynamics CRM
- Organizations who wish to ensure they are on the right track with CRM success
For travelers, recommended Lodging is the Marriott Townplace (525 North 2nd Street · Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401), which is a couple blocks from the PowerObjects office. Lunch will be provided.