Some of you may have noticed that the Internet Lead Capture tool for Microsoft Dynamics CRM has been discontinued. If you’ve been using this tool to capture leads from your website, chances are you’ll want to replace it now that it’s gone. The PowerWebForm add-on developed by PowerObjects is a great option, and you can download a free 30-day trial right now.
PowerWebForm allows you to not only capture internet leads, but capture additional information from your internet forms and have it automatically entered into Dynamics CRM. Because you get to build the form yourself, you can decide what entity you want the form to create, whether it’s a lead, contact, opportunity, or a custom entity.
So how does it work? It’s pretty simple, actually! You’ll create your web form in Dynamics CRM, mapping the form fields to your CRM fields. You can decide whether web form fields should be required or not, and you can also use a specific field to check for duplicates that you may already have in CRM. Other awesome features include the ability to:
- Create hidden fields on your web form
- Have notifications sent automatically when someone fills out the web form
- Use workflows to send automatic email responses to anyone who fills out the web form
- Redirect form submitters to a landing page or thank-you page when they’ve completed the form
- Use CSS to customize the look and feel of the web form
- Turn on captcha functionality to prevent spam submissions
So, if you’ve had your Internet Lead Capture disabled, we invite you try to try this awesome replacement free—download the PowerWebForm add-on here.