Here at PowerObjects, we know that Dynamics CRM is a great fit for just about any department in any business. But did you know that Dynamics CRM is also an awesome fit for a HelpDesk system? In fact, it can do more than many purchased third party HelpDesk systems.
How do we know we can do this? We custom-developed a HelpDesk solution ourselves at PowerObjects. Our support team uses this solution to track issues, assets, and escalations. We have also developed custom HelpDesk solutions for our customers. It’s a great fit for us, and it may just be a great fit for you!
Here are some of the elements of a customized HelpDesk solution by PowerObjects: (All items listed are optional–you may just need parts of it, and that’s OK!)
- Asset tracking and management (including an image drag and drop)
- Escalation workflows
- Ticket and issue tracking
- Tracking of IP addresses
- Automatically synchronize with various sources
- Synchronize with Active Directory
- Automatically send end-users surveys to ensure satisfaction
- Communication workflows: send e-mail updates automatically
- Track server performance
- Automatically assign cases to appropriate users based on types
- Portal opportunities to allow non-CRM users to submit issues
And the best part of it is the automation and synchronization capabilities. Here’s what the HelpDesk synchronization architecture looks like for PowerObjects internal use: