If you use Dynamics CRM and you have a Windows 8 mobile device, there’s no excuse not to get Power8CRM—our Windows 8 App for Dynamics CRM. We just pushed Power8CRM Release 3 to the Marketplace, with great updates that improve functionality and make it even more useful to users.
Some of the new features include:
- Live Tile. On your start screen, Power8CRM will now display as a “live tile”, displaying various Power8CRM images.
- Lead Qualification. You can now qualify a lead from within Power8CRM.
- PowerGlobalSearch Integration. If you’ve got the PowerGlobalSearch add-on installed for your CRM, you can now enjoy cross entity search functionality inside the app.
- Email an Opportunity Contact. Power8CRM now allows you to email an Opportunity’s primary contact when you are on an opportunity record.
- Search Lookup Fields. We’ve added functionality that allows you to search when trying to populate a lookup on a CRM record.
- Probability Slider on Opportunity Page. When you open an opportunity, you can now set the probability that the opportunity will close with a handy slider.
- Who’s logged into what? Now when you are logged into a CRM in the Power8CRM app, you can see who is logged in, and which CRM they are logged into.
- PowerPhoto for Tasks. You can now add a photo to a task if you have the PowerPhoto add-on installed for your CRM.
Power8CRM is free to download from the Microsoft Marketplace, so get it for your Windows 8 device now!