You are invited! PowerObjects has recently launched our CRM How To Portal featuring videos and documentation aimed at getting you up to speed on the capabilities of Dynamics CRM 2011. Not only will you learn how to accomplish specific tasks, but you will be exposed to best practice advice that will help make your Dynamics CRM implementation a success.
- Self-proclaimed Do It Yourselfers
- Enthusiastic CRM Administrators
- Reluctant CRM Administrators
- Sales and Marketing leaders and administrators
- IT administrators
Why you would use it:
- You are stymied on where to start and what your options are
- You want to make your CRM a success where user adoption is high
- You need to know all the tools you have at your disposal
- You are short on time
- Your budget is limited
What you should expect to gain:
- The importance and purpose of Dynamics CRM 2011 features
- Dynamics CRM 2011 best practices
- Making CRM easy to use
- How to quickly accomplish administrative tasks
The ever expanding list of content has been created by certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM trainers where their series of short videos guide you through the exciting world of possibilities and best practices around Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You’ll also find a wealth of supporting documentation featuring contributions from our pool of smarty-pants consultants.
The commitment is low! Check it out and watch a few of our sample videos. Please note, in order to gain full access to the content, you will need to fill out a request form. The CRM How-To Portal is a free service when you assign PowerObjects ‘Partner of Record’ for Microsoft Dynamics CRM as well as PowerObjects customers.