PowerMailChimp is an awesome new way to send email campaigns directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We have heard time and time again, “It would be great if I could send and track our marketing emails directly from CRM.” So, we actually did something about it and partnered with one of the best and most well respected Email Service Providers, MailChimp. By utilizing the awesomeness of MailChimp, there is now a powerful and affordable way to manage email marketing without leaving the comfort of your CRM. And, you get beautiful email templates and tools to boot.
Here is a quick walkthrough of PowerMailChimp to whet your appetite:
- Once PowerMailChimp is installed, a new set of options appears in the left navigation field of the CRM.
- After a marketing list has been created, you can go into that list and Click on ‘Select MailChimp List’ (You will be selecting your Master List).
- Now it’s easy to create an email blast from within your CRM.
- Within the PowerMailChimp navigation pane, simply click on PowerMailChimp Blast – – >New. Enter the general information, Email Tracking, and Advanced Tracking options for the blast., Select a Marketing List to send the email to, Select a MailChimp template that you wish to use.
Once you’ve saved all of your information, you’re ready to go!
You can see what the email is going to look like before you send it out to a mass audience by selecting Send Test. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can decide whether to send the email now or schedule a delivery. Once the email has been sent, statistics will start to flow back into the CRM from MailChimp.
- To view the statistics, go into your PowerMailChimp blast, click on Statistics and there you go! Another way to view the statistics within the CRM is by selecting to view the report associated with the PowerMailChimp blast, which can be found at the top of the screen.
Try PowerMailChimp FREE for 30 days and be prepared to be a more efficient and smarter when it comes email marketing!
Need more info on PowerMailChimp, other PowerObjects PowerPack, or general CRM questions, check with our CRM Experts.