CRM 4.0 – How to change SQL Reporting Services for Organization and the steps needed is profiled in today’s blog from PowerObjects, an HCL Company.
We often get how-to requests on how to change the SQL reporting services that an organization uses. This can be done out of the box quite easily and without the need to re-import the organization.
- Open crm deployment manager. You must be a ‘crm deployment administrator’.
- Click in organizations, right click and disable the organization.
- Right click and ‘edit organization’.
- Change the SRS Data Connector URL to then new server.
- Click Next
- Wait for the org to be updated – will take 2-3 mins.
- When it finished, right click on organization and ‘enable’.
That’s it. All reports will now have been published to the new srs server.